Saturday, September 28, 2013

Go hard or go home

Hi lovelies,

I'm going to further fill in my timeline for the first 2 weeks of September. Let's recap first. Thursday the 5th I went to Gent with my lovely Anais. Friday the 6th I went to Hasselt. I did switch up the posts though. Now onto Saturday the 7th. Laundryday. My second festival of the summer. It was only a one day festival this time but it was so so lovely. The weather was great, just as the company (jup Anais, I mean you). It had a damn good line-up. I tried to took a picture of every stage. Laundryday had a space theme this year. Who did we see? I don't remember all the names. My girlfriend would answer this question way better but I remember Teka B, Korsakoff vs The Darkraver(I danced my butt off to you), Raving George,Syndaesia, Yellow Claw, and lots of others.

You just know you did it all as a DJ when you turned your set in a washing machine
I couldn't quite decide wich version of this picture I liked more. The heavily edited one or the one with only added corners below.
A raccoon on stage? Whut? That's just so amazing
What did strike me was how much more money festival costs nowadays. I started going to this festival when I was fifteen. Now five years later the price is 4 times as much. You could buy your tickets for 10 euros back then now it was over 40. But no mather how expensive, it was still a lot of fun and definitely worth it. There is nothing I love to do more than festivals especially during summer.

I hope you liked my pictures.
Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment