Monday, September 16, 2013

I'm back bitches

Hi lovelies,

I'm back and OH MY GOD I missed you guys. I went on a vacation and little day trips over the past 2 weeks so I have a lot of pictures to edit for you and make posts about them. But that will take some time and will not be for today. Conclusion I'm making this post to tell you this. Have patience and posts will come ;). Because just this text is not quite enough I'm dedicating this post to my birthday. It was in the exams so I didn't got time to celebrate it but I celebrated it the past week, so it's all okay now. The one thing that did happen on the day itself was CAKE. I loved it and I'm putting a picture up together with my birthday collage.
Javenais, That's the name of the cake not my name if that even needs explaining
A slice of cake, It has 5 layers and I'm not quite sure what they are but it's chocolate tasting and absolutely jummy
My mothers way of decorating
I'm A BirthdayPrincess!!
Goodbyeee lovelies
Hope you had a good time while I was away

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment