Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It's not 1,2,3,4 it's 5,6,7,8

Hi lovelies,

I managed to get all the pictures of my trip to Hasselt in one post. I took my girlfriend to Haselt on a Friday because she needed to be in school for an info-moment. Afterwards we went shopping, eating and to an open day of my former dance school. It was a long time ago I saw everyone I danced with and knew there and it was a lot of fun to see all their performances.

A selfie in Vero Moda
Shoes at Mango
Nommies
Deers on a walk to the dance school
Streetdance kids - Shake it shake it
Belly dancing
Latin dancing brought to you by the boss of the danceschool
My former crew - They did great
The All-Starz
The All-Starz
Ballroom dancing
Latin dancing
Some more latin dancing
The school I'm talking about is The Ritmo Studios van Tieghem. You can find more info here. Classes have just started again but you can still enroll.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment