Monday, September 2, 2013

What I Bought - Beauty Edition

Hi lovelies, 

I'm showing you what I bought lately. This isn't all from one shoppingspree. Our local kruidvat has weekly offers when you can buy things cheaper and that's when I buy the things I want mostly. Like the nailpolishes when you bought 4 you got 40% off. Well 4 nailpolishes it is. Let's start and I'll talk you through.
The damage
The damage list : 
- Dove split ends rescue leave in treatment
5.99 €
- La roche-posay micellair water
14.95 €
- Maybelline color tattoo 24h - Permanent taupe
9.99 €
- Maybelline color tattoo 24h - On and on bronze
9.99 €
- Gosh nail laquer - 594 Miss Grey
7.29 €
- L'oreal color riche - 306 Sex on the peach
5.99 €
- L'oreal color riche - 202 Marie Antoinette
5.99 €
- NYC quick dry nailpolish - 325 Raindrop
2.49 €
- Bourjois shine edition - 21 Rouge Making Of
12.99 €
- Bourjois color boost - orange punch
9.99 €
- NYC sweet gloss splash stick -  revived berry
3.99 €
Miss Grey, Sex On The Peach, Marie Antoinette, Raindrop

Rouge Making Of, Orange Punch, Revived Berry (it had a point like orange punch but broke off the second it touched my lips)
All together I got a reduction of 12.73€. That's pretty good isn't it. 

Goodbyeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment