Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Pokemon, Fuzzy creatures and lots of Fun

Hi lovelies,

So where were we in my September timeline? In the second week of September I went to the seaside for some vacation before school started again a week later. Unluckily for me I had to split the vacation in two because I had to be in school for an info moment. On that Wednesday (The 11th) we decided to go to the carnival/fair in the evening since it was in town. I love them there is so much delicious food and attractions. It was raining so we didn't do much it attractions. We did two. The mirror palace and schooting at Pokemon's. I failed miserably so I let Anais do all the shooting and she won me a despicable me folder to put my school papers in. It was one of the very few options considering all the prizes are for little kids. 
Jep, I made a fuzzy friend. When I stopped walking for a minute I noticed this fuzzy caterpillar on my leg. Isn't it the most special thing you've ever seen?
My price!!! Because yes that's what a good girlfriend does, she wins something and gives it to me (a)
My present in full glory
Goodbyeeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment