Thursday, October 24, 2013

You make my heart smile

Hi lovelies,
Remember that day almost a month ago now when me and Anais bought the twinkies? Yes that's our nickname for our 2 gerbils, Jack and Twinkie. We bought them at the Kameleon in Hasselt. It's an animal shop where you can find all necessities to give your animal a home but they also have a huge amount of animal species for sale. You find lots of different reptiles, spiders, frogs, insects, rodents like hamsters, chinchillas and so on. Almost everything except cats and dogs. It's amazing to just wander around in the store and look at them. 

I couldn't not make pictures so I sneakily did. Unfortunately they aren't the best. Some out of focus, some with a glare for the glass cages, animals that of course don't sit still which creates a blur. I'm not a professional photographer but I still wanted to remember our time at the store and show you a very small selection of what I saw. 

 This animal confuses me, it's staring to the left of your screen so that's his eye and face yet it you look at it it seems like there is a E.T-like-face looking at you? Can you see it?
I find it adorable how rodents all sleep together, snuggling next to each other, all crammed in the same little house because it's cosy.

I hope you enjoyed this
Goodbyeeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment