Monday, December 23, 2013

What's on my face #5 - Christmas look

Hi lovelies, 
As I got ready today to go into town I decided to make a What's on my face post. I found it quit Christmassy and I will probably wear something a like on Christmas. Let's get into it. 
I started off with a layer of Wake Me Up foundation from Rimmel applied with my fingers. I tend to let my foundation sink in and do my eyes afterwards. I used a golden shade on my eyelid and a brown color with gold undertone in the crease. I used the shades Devotion and Dreamy from the MUA Undress Me Too palette. I decided not to put on eyeliner because it made my eyes 'pop' some more. I used a couple of coats from the L'Oreal Manga Mascara. By now my foundation sunk in and I can apply some blush. I used number 02 from the Hema Christmas collection. I Christmassed things up with a very pretty red lipstick. I chose Pleasure Me Red from Maybelline.
Thadaaa a Christmas make-up look. Liked it?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki 

No comments:

Post a Comment