Wednesday, March 26, 2014

What the munchies got up to #3

 Hi lovelies,
I hope you're ready for this, a couple of weekend ago I sat down with my camera to watch Anais' little munchies play and run around. For the ones that don't know, she owns 5 gerbils. They are all boys but from different nests so we have 2 boys in one cage and 3 from the other nest in another. The ones you'll be looking at now are Jack(the brown one) and Twinkie(the light grey one). Gerbils are very active rodents, they are a true joy to watch. They run around like mad men, can jump incredibly high for such small animals, can turn into fuzzy balls of fur that cuddle each other, they're just adorable and so interesting to observe for hours on end.
Mr burns hands
Laying all comfy in the sun, they love to lounge around in the sunlight.
Smileyface.
Voila, those were my little cutesies, I hope you like watching them as much as I do.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment