Friday, June 20, 2014

What I bought - Asos, Zoeva and H&M edition

Hi lovelies,
I've been shopping, I've  been shopping. That's what exams to do me... online shopping is inevitable. So in between studysessions I was roaming the Asos and Zoeva website and orders were placed. I also popped into H&M before my exams started so I will show you those purchases too.
 The whole lot.
 Let's start with H&M, I bought this cute white summer dress for 9.95€. I already wore this in this blogpost. The whole back is the same lace as the cutouts at the waist.
 I also picked up this black high-waisted bodycon skirt for about 5€. It has a wrapped design with happens to make a cutout on the leg when you wear it. It looks so cute and I will post an outfitpost with this soon, I hope. It's such a basic skirt but so special and different at the same time.
 Onto my Asos order, this was my first Asosorder ever. The whole site is just amazing but let's discuss what I bought. I bought 2 bikinitops, the same model but in 2 different colours. I bought these because in summer I rather wear a bikinitop than a bra, it's more comfortable and with tops with the big armholes for example it looks better and isn't as obvious as a bra. I chose these ones because they are padded and have a cute T-shaped back. They open in the front and look amazing on. The black one cost me 14.08€ and the striped one about 16€. Next to the bikinis I bought slouchy beach pants as they call it on the website for about 22€. It's a grey harempants and are soooo soft. I really needed these because I love to wear harempants when I work as a nurse in summer. It's just much easier to move and work because jeans are just not comfortable when you have to work. Okay they look a bit like pajamapants but I really don't care, comfort over fashion...
Lastly onto zoeva, they are a German brand that are most famous for their brushes but I also wanted to try their make-up and I'm really impressed! The quality, pigmentation and colourselection is great. First I was drawn to was the retro future eyeshadowpalette (16.80€) It has a bunch of cooltoned bright colours with great pigmentation. I really love it and have tried it already a couple times. It's part of story palettes series which has 4 palettes and I really want the neutral palette too but was a bit short in money. I also bought a waterproof eyepencil in a great mermaid green colour, so gorgeous. It goes on really smooth and looks gorgeous on the eye. The eyeliner comes at 5.20€ and my exact colour is good karma. Lastly I purchases the Zoeva smudger brush(6.20€) to apply all these great eyeshadows under my eyes and it has already proved to me how wonderful their brushes really are.

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment