Monday, June 16, 2014

What's on my face #12 - Blue bottom liner

Hi lovelies,
Blue liner... It's something I've always liked so I revisited the look and I'm really fond of the look I've created. I hope you like it too. I went for a goldy brown neutral look on my toplid en a bright blue on my bottom lashline combined with a neutral face.
Products : 
Face
- NYC smooth skin mouse foundation in 701 natural beige
- Catrice camouflagecream in 020 light beige
- Essence sunclub bronzer in blonde
- The balm instain blush in houndstooth
Eyes
- MUA undress me too palette : tranquil, wink, lavish, dreamy
- Zoeva retro future palette : electric youth
- Bourjois mega liner
- Essence get big lashes mascara
Lips
Bourjois color boost in peach on the beach

Technique : 
I always start with eyes because you can have fall-out that would ruin your foundation and also I find eyes the most important and if I got short in time I would still have the most important things done. I applied tranquil all over the top lid, wink in the middle part and dreamy in the outer corner/crease. I used lavish in the crease as a transitional colour. After that I grabbed the Zoeva palette and used the bright blue shade on my bottom lashline and extended it as a winged liner. A little winged liner on the top with the Bourjois mega liner. A few coats of mascara and eyes are done. Face is the same as always : mouse foundation everywhere, camouflage cream to hide my dark circles, a bit of bronzer on the cheeks, jaws and forehead. Blush on the apples of my cheeks and dapped the bourjois color boost 'till the gloss went matte.
I really like it, a bit more colourful for summer. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment