Friday, August 15, 2014

What's on my face #15 - Bright Blue Eyes

Hi lovelies,
On bright Summerdays I crave more colour in my make-up so I decided to be daring and make this bright blue eyeshadow look. I combined it with a neutral face and lipstick otherwise it would be to much I think. I hope you like it.
Products :
Face :
- NYC mousse foundation in 701 Light beige
- Essence sun club bronzer in blonde/light
- The Body Shop vitamin E settingspray
Eyes :
- Essence I heart stage eyeshadowprimer
- Zoeva retro future eyeshadowpalette : shade electric youth over the entire lid
- MUA undress me too eyeshadow palette : shades corrupt in the crease, lavish as a transitionshade above the crease and naked in the inner corner
- Primark eyelinerpen in black
- Maybelline cateyes mascara
- Essence get big lashes mascara
Lips :
- Bourjois colour boost in peach on the beach
- Catrice lipstick in princess peach over the top of the colour boost
Do you use more colour in Summer?

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment