Saturday, September 6, 2014

What's on my face #19 - Tips on passport pictures

Hi lovelies, 
A new schoolyear often means new pictures on your studentcard, at least for me. So today I'll be giving a few tips for a decent passportpicture.
Tips 
- Go for an even base that isn't too dewy. You'll look shiny in those pictures regardless, thanks to the massive lights.
- Apply a little bit of bronzer and a light dusting of a pink-ish blush to bring life to the face.
- Hold blottingpapers nearby, you never know with the hot lights.
- Keep the eyes simple. Preferably use brown/nude tones, they never go out of style.
- Mascara is a MUST.
- Go for a nude subtle lipstick that doesn't take over the entire picture.. although a red would have been more glamorous but I'm not sure that's allowed.
- Fill in your brows, for the love of god I wish I knew. Look at the last picture, you be the judge but with filled in brows it would have been better in my opinion.
This is the make up I went for.
Unfortunately I'm stuck with this picture, complete with creepy deathstare. Not my best shot but hey... This is why I hate taking passportpictures. I hope you learn from my mistakes

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment