Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Time for some presents

Hi lovelies, 
It seems like I want to start every blogpost with 'long time, no see', I hate having less time to blog. I still haven't figured out how I can have better time-management so I actually find time to blog. Enough whining, let's discuss the subject of the day.
Almost 2 months ago I celebrated my birthday and I got a few gifts from my girlfriend and I also got myself some gifts.
On my birthday itself Anais brought me a little bag stuffed with goodies. The bag contained a nude Catrice lipstick, a Catrice nude eyeshadow palette and a Chanel creamblush. All things I wanted but never bought for myself . That's why I found these presents even more considerate. But as you can see in the picture, there is an extra lipstick. I bought myself a Mac lipstick, because you now... you can buy birthday presents for yourself. (Every excuse to buy stuff will do...)
Swatched : Catrice Hey Nude! // MAC Wear with flare // Chanel cream blush in affinité first the brightest it can be and next to that a lighter application
A few days later my next present came in the mail and turned out she bought me this Rise Against band tshirt. I absolutely love this shirt. Good job Anais <3
Last but not least we agreed that we would book a trip to Disneyland for my birthday so the weekend after my birthday we headed of to Disneyland (pictures of which can be found here and here) but I ended up buying a few things there. One of those is this cute Mickey Mouse mug with vintage looking drawings of Mickey Mouse on.
Lastly in Disney I could leave these cute little snugglets behind. They are part of the stackable toys collection. They are extra cute baby versions of the Disney characters. I bought Thumper from Bambi and Perry from Phineas and Ferb.

Voila, those were my birthday presents. I felled extra blessed with my presents and activities around my birthday. 

Goodbyeeee

- Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment